6 THINGS I LEARNED FROM 2016
I entered 2016 semi-prepared. It was hard for me to accept and take initiative that I had to really plan to make MOVES if I wanted to get to where I want to be. I was staying within my comfort zone, and I didn't even know I was in it.
I've loved, lost, traveled & hustled my ass off with Modern Fit while trying to maintain my place in the corporate world. At this moment in my life, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. God's timing is perfect.
With all the things I've done this year, I feel like I've learned a lot to help me move forward in 2017.
"BUT WAIT TILL 2017, THE UNIVERSE WILL COMPENSATE WHAT 2016 COULDN'T DELIVER"
1. IF YOUR MAN AINT YOUR #1 FAN, THEN YOU GOTTA GET A NEW MAN
2. KEEP THESE 3 THINGS PRIVATE: YOUR LOVE LIFE, YOUR INCOME, YOUR NEXT MOVE
3. TO HEAL A WOUND, YOU NEED TO STOP TOUCHING IT.
4. THE THINGS THAT END IN YOUR LIFE ARE CLEARING SPACE FOR NEW EXPERIENCES. DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN WHAT'S GONE THAT YOU FORGET YOUR BLESSINGS.
5. NEVER BEG SOMEONE'S TIME OR TRY TO CONVINCE THEM TO CHOOSE YOU. THE WORLD IS TOO BIG AND YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TO OFFER.
6. WHAT'S COMING WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN WHAT'S GONE
2017 is the year of healing, growing and WINNING. Let's get it y'all!