MY NEW GO TO BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE
I've been on the hunt for the perfect go to smoothie, and I'm lucky enough to have my best friend (also roommate) make me a delicious ass smoothie that has several health benefits & tastes amazing despite the ingredients. I'm always on the go & leave my apartment at 6am to get to work. Since I leave so early, I am, sure as hell, not energized to make a healthy breakfast, I needed a smoothie that provides the right nutrients that will get me started throughout the day. Will I have this every morning? Prolllyyyy not. I most likely get sick of it after a couple of days, so be on the look out for new recipes!
- 1 cup of Almond Milk
- 1 scoop of Collagen Replenish Powder
- Handful of spinach & kale
- 2 Organic Dates
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 scoop of Non-Flavored Protein Powder
HELPFUL TIP: FREEZE YOUR FRUIT!
My roommate and I are the WORST when it comes to eating fruit before it spoils, so we try to be mindful and freeze the fruit that we know we aren't going to eat in time. It makes for a great smoothie & your money doesn't go to waste.
- Supports healthy skin, hair & bones
- Improves blood glucose& control in diabetes
- Lowers blood pressure
- Lowers the risk of developing cancer
- Good for eyes
- Strengthens muscles
- Boosts Metabolism
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Boosts energy
- Increases sexual stamina
- Can reduce night blindness
- Controls diarrhea
- Helps prevent cancer & slow the signs of aging due to the high antioxidants.
- Low in fat & calories, so it makes for a good substitute for those who love milk.
- High in vitamins & minerals like Cooper, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Calcium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Selenium
- 25 grams of 100% Whey Protein
- Stripped of fat, carbs, fillers, sugars and lactose
- Unflavored (doesn't compromise taste)
FRESH or frozen BANANA
- Rich in Potassium
- Could help lower blood pressure
- Reduce the risks of Asthma
- Promotes a healthy heart
- Lowers Diabetes
- Preserves memory & boosts mood
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and helps maintain skin's elasticity.
- It easily dissolves in juice, water and smoothies
- No flavor