AVOCADO WEST TOAST
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado and garlic spread together. Add to your preference the salt and pepper. Set aside
- Spray coconut oil on the a small frying pan and set the stove on MEDIUM high
- Toast bread as you're cooking your eggs.
- Fry the eggs to your liking. I always cook OVER MEDIUM (when I flip the egg, I only leave it on the side for 5 seconds then place aside)
- When toast is finished, place half the avocado/garlic spread on to the toasts evenly
- Place egg on top
- Season with Cilantro, pepper and salt
- 2 SLICES OF BREAD
- 2 TBSPN GARLIC SPREAD
- 2 LARGE BROWN EGGS
- COCONUT OIL
- 1 LARGE AVOCADO
- SEA SALT
- RED PEPPER
This is literally my GO TO SNACK.
It's easy, quick & flavorful! What's even better is I got all these ingredients including the NECESSARY INGREDIENT: Garlic Spread alllll at MilkAndEggs.com It's FIRE. I actually use garlic spread for my meal preps too! I usually have chicken seasoned with only pepper, broccoli and brown rice for my meals and dipping my chicken in the garlic spread makes my meals. This spread reminds me of the garlic paste at Mediterranean restaurants!
Just want to say thank you Milk & Eggs for gifting me these groceries! FYI, I've used Milk & Eggs prior to partnering up with them and LOVED THEIR SERVICE. So to actually collaborate is such an amazing feeling!
I hope you guys love this recipe! I promise you won't be disappointed <3