STIR FRY UDON W/ LAHTT SAUCE
SERVING SIZE 2 PEOPLE COOKING TIME 15-20 MINUTES
- 2 tsp Lahtt Sauce (All-Purpose Chili Oil Sauce-Mild)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (I used Bragg's Liquid Aminos)
- 1 tsp sesame oil (I got mine from Trader Joe's)
- 2 Tbsp Organic Brown Sugar
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minched
STIR FRY (ingredients):
- WASH all your vegetables.
- Mix all your SAUCE ingredients in one bowl & set aside
- In a large frying pan or wok, add the olive oil on MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add all ingredients for Stir Fry and cook thoroughly.
- The udon I bought from Milk & Eggs should be already prepared as in soft. I just ran it through water to break apart the noodles and massaged it.
- Add the Udon Noodles to the Fry pan and mix for about 30 seconds
- Add the sauce afterwards and mixed thoroughly
- If you want to add meat to your meal, then I suggest doing it at the same time or even start before you add the udon. I seasoned my chicken with a bit of sea salt, minced garlic and pepper. I cooked it in a different pan and added it on top for last.
- You're done!
And enjoy! I've posted another version of these noodles, but since I partnered up with Milk & Eggs & Lahtt Sauce and I really feel like these noodles deserve the spotlight on my Instagram, I decided to modify the recipe with Lahtt Sauce! Honestly, I didn't know that the sauce would make much of a difference, but damn I patted myself on the back for this one. LOL
Lahtt Sauce is made with only simple and natural ingredients to bring out the boldest of flavors. Being Filipino-American, This Chili Oil sauce has helped me accomplish cooking healthy Filipino dishes without compromising the taste! And yes, there's some oils for Vegans!
You can use it for dipping, marinating and stir fry. It's gluten-free, no MSG, no preservatives, and no GMO. You guys, this is rare for asian dishes. lol
I'm organizing a give away on my Instagram on 4/29 - 5/4. I'll be choosing one lucky winner to win a $100 Milk & Eggs gift card and 2 jars of Lahtt Sauce. You must live in the OC/LA, comment on my Instagram, tag a friend (multiple entries allowed). I'll be choosing a random winner on 5/4.
Get 20% off
your entire order + delivery
using the code
DISCLAIMER: I ALWAYS KEEP IT REAL WITH MY READERS, SO YOU KNOW ALL VIEWS & OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN. I'VE PARTNERED WITH Milk & eggs & lahtt sauce, AND THIS IS A SPONSORED BLOG POST to spread the news about the contest & also to share my delicious ass recipe.