I've been posting consistently about my lashes lately. As you all know, eyelash extensions are my go to beauty secret to looking good in the gym and photoshoots. It's a real time saver! You can sweat with it, swim with it and shower with it! I received numerous questions regarding my lashes, so I decided to do a quick Q&A on them!
1. How do you care for your lashes and wash your face?
- I wash from under my eyes down first. I do my normal routine then move on to my forehead and t-zone avoiding my eye area. I use the Lash Bath to wash my lashes and lid area.
- Use a Spoolie to brush out your lashes in the morning, night and as needed.
2. How do you keep them looking that good for 3 weeks?
- I think I owe it all to my lash tech. Her work is the longest lasting retention out of all the other one's I've been to
- I don't pull my lashes
- I sleep on my back and try to avoid sleeping on my sides because the pillow can make you lose lashes as well.
- I guess it also helps that I don't wear eye make up. I don't wear eyeliner or eyeshadow unless it's for a special event which is seldom.
3. Where do you get your lashes done?
4. What kind of lashes are they? And do they ever irritate your eyes?
- Not sure what "kind" but my curl/length is CC! I did have a D curl before I decided to switch it up
5. Do they ruin your real lashes?
- If done correctly, then NO. Do NOT be cheap with your lashes. You'll literally get what you pay for. Please do your research! Some places claim they do "individual" lash extensions. Look on yelp, ask a friend, look at their Instagram of their TAGGED photos, everything!!! I would avoid doing it at Nail Salons unless they're really known for their lashes. I am EXTREMELY picky with who does my lashes. I've stuck with mine for over a year and a half!
6. Do you ever sheet masks with lashes too?
- Yes, of course. It doesn't get in the way at all with my lashes!
7. If you didn't have extensions anymore, which false lashes would you wear every day?
- HANDS DOWN, ARDEL WISPIES. Not even DEMI WISPIES, WISPIES! Yes, there's a huge difference :)
8. What's your length and curl do you get them?
- CC Curl!
9. Have any of your real lashes fallen out from getting extensions?
- Not from getting lash extensions, but lashes fall out naturally anyways. I just asked my lash tech about this and taking "breaks" from lash extensions. Every time I come in for a fill, she removes all the old lashes and checks the health of my natural lashes. Some people decide to pull out lashes because they're not used to it, it's too heavy or even because it's a nervous tick! Some people also lose hair faster in general, it's not common but it does happen! That's when she tells her clients that it's not healthy for lash extensions and that they need a break.
Hope you guys enjoyed! Comment below if you have anymore questions <3