HEALTHY STIR FRY UDON NOODLES
My creative juices are flowing and I was in a mood to make something I have never made before. I usually try to keep the ingredients simple as possible! I also recently found grocery shopping online is way more my thing than going in the store since I don't have the time to go anymore. Several of my influencer friends have been promoting Milk & Eggs, delivery service but I barely tried it right now! It's so convenient and easy. You can click on the EXACT ingredients I used below. Some I already had the ingredients too. Thanks @melliecay for the promocode ;)
SERVING SIZE: 2 PEOPLE
COOKING TIME: 15-20 Minutes
- 2 tsp Organic Sriracha
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (I used Bragg's Liquid Aminos)
- 1 tsp sesame oil (I got mine from Trader Joe's)
- 2 Tbsp Organic Brown Sugar
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minched
STIR FRY (ingredients):
- WASH all your vegetables.
- Mix all your SAUCE ingredients in one bowl & set aside
- In a large frying pan or wok, add the olive oil on MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add all ingredients for Stir Fry and cook thoroughly.
- The udon I bought from Milk & Eggs should be already prepared as in soft. I just ran it through water to break apart the noodles and massaged it.
- Add the Udon Noodles to the Fry pan and mix for about 30 seconds
- Add the sauce afterwards and mixed thoroughly
- If you want to add meat to your meal, then I suggest doing it at the same time or even start before you add the udon. I chose beef because it was quicker than chicken and I didn't have the time or patience for chicken lol. I seasoned my beef with a bit of sea salt, minced garlic and pepper. I cooked it in a different pan and added it on top for last.