STUFFED BELL PEPPERS
I got several DM's asking what's the recipe for my stuffed bell peppers dish, & here it is! Honestly, it's easy af to make. The only real thing that takes long is the preparation.
1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 LB Lean Ground Turkey
3 Large Bell Peppers
1 Tablespoon Cumin
1 Bunch Cilantro
1 Can of Organic Black Beans
2 Cups of Brown Rice
*Optional - Non Fat Shredded Cheese
1. Cook the RICE first while you prepare the rest of the dish!
2. Season the LEAN GROUND TURKEY with the 1 Tablespoon CUMIN & 1 Tablespoon PEPPER
3. Wash BELLPEPPERS, ONIONS, CILANTRO
4. Cut BELL PEPPERS in half and remove the seeds
5. Chop up the ONIONS & CILANTRO AND MIX together
6. Pre-Heat the oven for 350 degrees
7. Take a small pan on Medium Heat, and pour the BLACK BEANS - set to SIMMER. Place aside once done.
7. On a skillet, on medium heat put the olive oil and then seasoned LEAN GROUND TURKEY. You can add minced garlic for more flavor but I didn't this time.
8. Grab 1 LARGE MIXING BOWL and put in the cooked ground turkey, onions, cilantro, and black beans.
9. Take one baking pan and lightly coat it with olive oil.
10. Take each bell pepper and put in all the ingredients. You can mix the rice or you can set a side depending on your meal plan! **OPTIONAL - Sprinkle cheese!
11. Put in the oven for 10-15 minutes (MONITOR IT!)
It tastes amazing and looks sooo damn good for Instagram. ;)