BANANA CHOCOLATE PROTEIN PANCAKES
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Scoop of Whey CHOCOLATE protein
- 1/2 - 1 Cup Peanut Butter (for topping)
- 2 Tbsp of Coconut Flour
- 1 Tsp Sodium Free Baking Powder
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 Bananas (1 Banana for Topping)
- 2 Tsp Sodium Free Cocoa Pwder
- Coconut Oil
- Agave Nectar or Honey
- Take one fresh banana and smash it to an almost smooth consistency with a fork
- Mix all ingredients MINUS the peanut butter, coconut oil and agave/honey.
- While pancakes are cooking, make sure you have peanut butter that's either melted or already a thin consistency for drizzling.
- Cut thin slices of banana or strawberries
- Drizzle warm peanut butter, fruit, and agave on top of pancakes.
This has been one of my favorite dishes, and honestly I haven't made it since I moved out! Hope you guys love it. The pancakes are fast to make and it's so good after you kill a work out at the gym. Let me know if you tried it! Would love to see some pictures :)
"MACARIGMA" for 20% off your entire order at Milk & Eggs